Thursday, April 21, 2011

The personality quiz

My friend Allison took this quiz, and I always find things of this nature to be highly interesting, so I decided to take the quiz as well. You can find it here.

Let's see how I did!

Your personality type: "Dynamic Thinker"

Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Careers that could fit you include:

Business executives, CEOs, organization founders, business administrators, managers, entrepreneurs, judges, lawyers, computer consultants, university professors, politicians, credit investigators, labor relations workers, marketing department managers, mortgage bankers, systems analysts, scientists.









Tip: Place the mouse cursor over the bars for explanations of the terms.

Renowned persons with similar personality types:

  • Al Gore, former American vice president
  • Bill Gates, Microsoft founder
  • David Letterman, TV show host and comedian
  • Edward Teller, theoretical physicist
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt, American president
  • Harrison Ford, actor
  • Jim Carrey, actor and comedian
  • Richard Nixon, American president
  • Sigourney Weaver, actress
  • Steve Martin, actor and comedian


I'm not 100% positive about my results. I agree with the general facts, but that list of people with similar personalities frankly makes me cry. I don't really like a great many of the people on that list for multiple reasons, mostly their life choices. I don't really enjoy being compared to, well, people of ill-repute. I also found it laughable that they said I would enjoy public speaking. HA! See? I laugh, cuz it's funny! I DESPISE public speaking. With a passion. Also, none of the suggested careers appeal to me AT ALL. Clearly, this survey is good with facts, but when they try to make assumptions based on those facts, the results are less than to be desired. But try it out for yourself! It was fun taking the test, and reading what these people think of my personality! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment