Thursday, April 14, 2011

The hobbit.......It's been a long time coming


Hello all! Yes, yes. It's been ages. And I know that I missed yet another Inspirational Monday, and I apologize. Long story short, I left the house Monday morning at 9:00 am, and did not return until around 8:30 in the evening, and did not feel much like doing anything.

And now, on to more interesting things! I'm sure you will remember the Lord of the Rig trilogy? I am not usually interested in films from that period{sort of medieval with a touch of the mystical} mostly because no one is EVER clean!!! :/ But I found the Lord of the ring to be highly entertaining, with a good story, great costumes, and fight scenes that at least stood up to my over-active imagination. And now, for all you Tolkien fans out there, "The Hobbit" has now begun filming! You'll excuse me while I fling my arms up to the sky and shout "Well, it's about TIME!!!"

O.K. All better. As a young child of about 11, I read "The Hobbit" for the first time, and have since read and re-read it another dozen times at least. A bit obsessive? Perhaps. highly enjoyable? Definitely.

And now, here is the very first vlog of the pre-production and first shooting days of "The Hobbit". Enjoy!




As one final note, For those of you who don't already know, but might be interested to discover, Richard Armitage has been cast to play one of the dwarfs, Thorin Oakenshield, I believe{If you don't already know the story and its characters, Thorin is king of the dwarfs}. All I can say is YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment