Monday, April 25, 2011

Inspirational Monday....April 25, 2011

Well, Hello! How ya been? Long time, no see, and all that. What up, home dawg? Ha, ha!

Hey, sorry for the over-long absence. Don't worry, I have already punished myself. Grounded for three days and no desserts. LOL I do apologize. The last two Mondays have been just ridicules, but those days are over now, and I can get back to my inspirational Mondays!!! Yayayayayay!

For the past couple weeks, I have been painfully obsessed with vintage-style summer dresses. I will quite literally sit here in front of my best friend, Mr. Computer{say hi to the kids, computer: "Hi, kids!"}internet-shopping and pining for those lovely dresses! **SIGH** {Author goes slightly limp as she stares off into the distance........."Erin, ERIN!!!!"} AH! What?! Oh, did I zone out? Sorry. Hee, hee, enough with my pathetic obsessions. Let's look at some pictures, shall we? Good.

Inspirational MMonday.....April 25, 2011......vintage summer dresses




Beautiful, right? Oh, I better stop now before I start drooling!


See ya!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment