Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cassablanca


So last Friday I went to see that movie,Cassablanca, at the Valentine theatre. If you missed that post, simply click here to read all about it!

Unfortunately, I took no pictures, and I'm sorry, I didn't bring my camera, but I can say that my parents and I are going again tomorrow night to see Harvey,{which, for those of you who don't know, is about a man who is friends with an invisible bunny that only he can see, and everyone thinks he's crazy. It stars Jimmy Stewart, one of my all-time favorite actors!} and I will take some pictures then.

I did, however, manage to photograph my outfit for that night{afterwords, of course, because I didn't bring the camera to the movie}

As you can tell, I was inspired slightly by the movie to go vintage:White lace Cami-Maurices
Black cardigan-Kohls
Red wool skirt-Goodwill{in the vintage section!}
Thin black belt-Kohls
White knee highs-Um, Walmart, I think
Black ballet flats-Garage sale{But they are from American eagle}

No comments:

Post a Comment