Thursday, December 2, 2010

......going on seventeen

Today is the last day I will ever be able to sing this song truefully, so I have been belting out the tune all day!!!!! In case you maybe aren't from America, or have perchance been inhabiting a cave, or some other dreary place without television, and don't know the song, I thought I'd share it with you. Liesle sounds a bit dreadful in this version, but, believe it or not, it's the only one I could find that wasn't a high school production!!! Imagine!!




Happy Thursday!!!!

~Erin

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I was really able to sing that song last year. ;) Such fun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Erin!
    Happy Birthday to you! I know it's a little late in the day, but wanted to send you this message anyways.

    Hope you have a special year of being 17!

    ReplyDelete