Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tech week

It's nearly the end of tech week for Christmas Carol!!! I'm so excited! Tomorrow is not only the first show, it's also MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Woot woot!!

Anywho, I thought I'd share a couple pictures from the past couple days of rehearsals.{For more, visit Allison's blog}

I'm going to start off with my stage makeup transformation. It's pretty gaudy.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I suppose you can't see MUCH of a difference, but I think the eyes, definitely look strange!!!{BTB, my hair in the before shot, AMAZING!}



Photobucket
Hannah and her little sister, Heidi



Photobucket
Ah, Maddie. She's such a ham!



Photobucket
Allison's costume


That's all I have for now, but I'll be sure to take more tonight, and on the show nights, as well! Until I write again!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment