Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Carol update..........

I had my first show yesterday{and my birthday, but I'll get to that later} It was for the school kids, and a couple homeschoolers that I know came, and they all, including my mom, somehow got front row seats!!!{Which is pretty amazing, considering most of them didn't buy tickets until Wednesday} My mom took a picture of a little girl that I babysit, who came to the show with her mom and her brother. She's about 3, and my mom swears she didn't move from her spot depicted below the entire hour{the regular show is two hours, but they shorten it for the school kinds}

Photobucket

Look at that. Isn't that the cutest thing ever? My mom actually asked me "Could you feel Hannah Staring at you? Because she had laser beams coming out of her eyes!!" That made me feel really good, that she enjoyed it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment