Sunday, August 8, 2010

First garage sale of the summer

My mom and I were a little late to the garage sale-ing this summer. Usually, we are right on top of it, going to as many as we can fit in, until it's just to cold to have garage sales any more. In fact, yesterday was my first garage sale of the summer. Sad, I know.

BUT.....I found some pretty nifty stuff that I would like to share with you!!!

I have three vintage 1950's hats, one tiny change purse, and a cute summer scarf




But the real find was this............A sewing table, with built-in machine. The lady said the machine needs a little servicing, but I can handle that.


And the best part is......I got all of this for only $5!!! What a steal!!!!!

I HEART garage sales! :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow! And all for 5 dollars?!

    I love them too!

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Looks like you found some things.

    -Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete