Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just a quikie....

In case you notice......my blog has been going through a great many changes design wise. I would just like to say that you should probably expect more. I am experimenting at the moment with my background, header, and even the layout of my blog. I am unhappy with it. I am looking for something a little cleaner, actually. I've been trying to figure out how to get those links to other places at the top of my blog(you know:home, about me, blogroll,...etc) because I think my blog would look nicer if I had a page for most of the things on my sidebar. I don't want to get rid of them, I just don't want them where they currently are. SO, if you have any suggestions, or know how to do the linky thing at the top of my page, PLEASE comment, and tell me all about it. I would love to know. SERIOUSLY.

~Erin

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, there is a website called thecutestblogontheblog.com where there is a lot of extra blogspot stuff. That where I get most of my stuff for my blog. But I don't know how to get the header thing at the top of the page. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go into "design", where you can rearrange page elements on your blog. There is a link to this page under your blog name on your dashboard.

    Once in the design section, find the "pages" box on the sidebar and click "edit". This will open up a box titled "configure page list".

    There is an option in this box to switch the links from the sidebar to going across the top.

    Is this clear, or do you still need help finding it? Let me know.

    ~Jane~

    ReplyDelete