Saturday, December 29, 2012

A tag...because it looked fun.

So I saw this tag on Ashley's blog, over at Bramblewood fashion, and I thought it looked fun, so I thought I'd try it:

First 11 random things about myself-

  1. When I was little I wanted to be a spy
  2. I've read "The Hobbit" at least 11 times.
  3. I hate the taste of coffee, but love the smell.
  4. I'm the youngest of five.
  5. I have an unhealthy obsession for makeup.
  6. I've only been to one concert in my whole life.
  7. I've never been out of the country.
  8. When I was little, I wanted to change my name to Nikki...now I hate that name.
  9. I know all the words to almost every Taylor Swift song ever written.
  10. I have an uncanny knowledge of useless movie trivia
  11. I've had four hampsters: Cupcake the first, Cupcake the second, Oreo, and Godzilla. 
Next, 11 questions:

  1. Have you read The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit? --I've read "The Hobbit" and "The fellowship of the ring", and I've seen all the movies!
  2. Who is your favorite author? --Agatha Christie, J.K. Rowling and Jane Austen
  3. Do you use Pinterest? -- Yes, yes I do. And I have the shameless obsession that comes with it LOL
  4. Do you have a common name, or a rare one? --It's pretty rare. I never had one of those personalized pencils or key chains with my name on it. :(
  5. Do you like your middle name? --Sure, Marie isn't so bad...a little common, but I've heard worse.
  6. What's your favorite animal? --Elephants, Panda bears, Dolphins and Indian Ponies.
  7. What's your favorite number? --Whatever age I happen to be at the time, so...19.
  8. Do you have any weird pet peeves? --People with bad grammar really makes me mad. Also, people who ask stupid questions.
  9. Do you like the city or the country better? --I'm a city girl at heart, but I wouldn't mind a compromise, perhaps living in a small town with quaint little shops and large fields of just green, but not too far away from the mall and a Wal-mart.
  10. Are you a fan of the "tall, dark, and handsome" or the "pale, wan, and blond"? --Can I have a long lanky time lord?
  11. Do you like linkups or book reviews better? --What the heck is a linkup?!
And lastly, 11 questions to the people I tag:

1. Favorite movie of all time?
2. Which is better, the book, or the movie adaptation?
3. Would you say your name is common, or hard to come by?
4. On a scale of one to ten, how bad did you want to be Anne of Green Gables when you were little?
5. Dream job?
6. What's your favorite Christmas memory?
7. How would you describe your style?
8. What's your favorite animal?
9. You have two seconds: What's a good cat name?
10. Should the Doctor be Ginger?
11. If you could be a character in any book, play, movie or tv show, what would it be, and who would you portray?


I'm supposed to tag 11 people now, but I'm feeling really lazy right now, so I'm going to leave this one open to whoever wants to try it! Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment