Saturday, August 6, 2011

A friend at the piano

This is Adam. You may remember him from a post I did a while back on an essay and a short story. Oh, you don't remember? Well, click here to bring yourself up to date.

O.K. now that you know all about what I'm talking about {ha!} I would like to share with you a series of videos. This past week, my friend Adam, who is an amazing piano player, was asked to help sell pianos for a local company at our county fair by playing for an hour. Y'all know me, so you know I brought my camera :) Below is one of the videos I took that day. You can watch this and the others at my youtube channel. Enjoy!




♪ Erin

2 comments:

  1. Was he playing that without music? If so, then he did a good job! haha He also has really long fingers, which must come in handy with piano playing. :)

    ~Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very good! I was suppose to play there yesterday, but sadly, I wasn't able to do it because of a family crisis. :( Oh well, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete