Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspirational Monday March 7, 2011

W
elcome to the first Inspirational Monday in the month of March!!!! I'm sorry I didn't get this out on Monday, when I was supposed to. But I suppose Tuesday morning is just as good, right?



Some things that inspire me.......

Jennette McCurdy's hair. I want to die
{the good kind, like after you've just eaten the very best chocolate cake known to the human race as we know it} OMW. So gorgeous.


The pictures on Demi Lovato's Second album "Here we go again"


Old fashioned microphones. And red lipstick. They just go together, you know?


Perrywinkle, both a flower and a color.


These cupcakes. Enough said.

Now go out and be inspired!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who Jennette is, but I must admit her hair is lovely! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete