Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two songs that make me cry.......

Here are the music videos for two songs that make me cry{and I've seen them about a hundred times} They are both really good songs, so, even if you don't like songs that make you cry, I suggest listening to them anyway.

The first is "Just a dream" By Carrie Underwood





The second is "Mine" by Taylor Swift




Before you make any assumptions, I am NOT a fan of country music, these both just happen to be sung by country music singers. I am, however, a big fan of Taylor Swift's music, but, then again, she's not super country. Neither is Carrie Underwood. Maybe that's why I like thsee songs go much.

Also, I find it very entertaining that both singers are wearing SUPER cute dresses{even if the first video is so tear-jerkingly symbolic}

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment