Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspiration monay

Last week, I did a post on pictures that I found inspiring, and I loved doing it. The search for the perfect pictures was a great part of what made them inspirational. I had so much fun browsing for great shots that I think I'd like to make a habit of it. I think I'm going to start an inspiration Monday!!

Here's how it works. Every Monday, I'll post pictures I have discovered during the week, and say something about each one{why it inspires me, what I like best about the picture, etc.}

You can get in on the action too, if you want! Each Monday, after reading my inspiration post, you can create a post of your own, and then send me the link. We could make an event out of it!


Typing this post on inspirational photos has me inspired to do one right now! I know it's not Monday, but I think I'll just have to do one anyway, you know, to get the ball rolling, and what not.


I am reminded of the design I used when renovating my bedroom when I look at the picture. I had the same color scheme, perywinkle ad white. But I think I might be able to pull something else from this photo and use it in my room.{I love interior design photos!}


If my house had a room that looked like this, I would be a happy person. I am certain to fall instantly and madly in love with a house that has built-in book shelves. And the color scheme of cream and rose pink is so romantic!


Don't ask me why, but I am always attracted to pictures that are dark, or at least very dull colors, with a pop of some bright vibrant color, such as red or yellow. I also really like her dress :){This really reminds me of Alice in Wonderland}


I think vintage and/or antique clutter is the best kind of clutter there is! throw in a drop-dead gorgeous dress, and you have inspiration!


I love the toned down colors and sort of washed out look of this one. I also enjoy looking at the sketchy quality of the buildings in the background. This makes me think of some sort of interior design wall decoration one might see in a chic bedroom, possibly with a travel theme, complete with vintage suitcases piled everywhere{Not to mention antique clutter! Gotta love that clutter!}

No comments:

Post a Comment