Thursday, January 6, 2011

And for my inspiration......pictures!!!

Whenever I want to make something, draw something, sew something, even write something, I always look at photos for inspiration. Believe it or not, I'll even google search pics when I'm making a movie! I want every detail to be perfect, and I like looking at the pictures :)

I found these great shots of three beautiful girls that really inspire me to make a dress, have a photo shoot, or make an Alice in wonderland inspired movie{Honestly, I don't know where that last one comes from, but just whenever I look at these, I want to go find the mad hatter!}

Emma Watson

I think I love this one the best. Just the outfits, the lighting, and the way everything looks like a painting.



Amy AdamsOh, gorgeous! Sometimes, when I get bored, I'll go to google images, find these two pictures, and just stare at them.


Zooey DeschanelOne of the things I love best about Zooey is that she manages to wear the vintage look in a modern way, while maintaining the vintage feel. I also really love that bike.
I picked this picture in particular, because it is my personal opinion that natural light makes everything better. And her face makes me laugh{in a good way}

O.K. Now I'm inspired to do great things!!! Are you?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I love these pics. They're awesome!! hee hee :D

    ReplyDelete