Monday, September 6, 2010

Count down....

Hello all! I'm back!!! My room is FINISHED!!!! I am so happy, and tired!

I don't have any pictures of my new-and-improved room yet, but I wanted to post for two reasons:

#1 to let people know that I was indeed planning on coming back once my "little" project" was complete.

and.....

#2Because I wanted to start counting down to a date I have been waiting for excitedly for almost a year!! Can you guess what it is?









You may have a hard time guessing, because it's September, but I'll give you a hint. It has to do with Christmas. Have you guessed it yet?












If you still haven't guessed it, I'll just tell you. CHRISTMAS CAROL AUDITIONS ARE THE 18th!!!!!! That's only 12 days away!!! I am super excited, and a little nervous. I will be trying out for the following parts:

-Belle(Scroodge's girlfriend)
-Martha(the oldest Cratchet child)
-The Charwoman(Christmas future, is selling his sheets to Joe)
-The Laundress(Doing the same)

I don't have to actually individually audition for each part, I just write on a form what I want, and, if I can act, they might give me one of those parts. And, seeing as it's a musical, I have to sing as well. I am going to sing "Belle(reprise)" from Beauty and the Beast, my favorite Disney movie. Not familiar with the song? Well, Why don't you watch it?






Allison and Hannah will be audition as well, and I hope that the next time I go over there we can make a little movie of all the songs we are going to sing(hopefully).

So, wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment