Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not much time....

Just taking a quick break from my room, and I thought to myself "self, this is the perfect time to post something on my blog!" Now, I don't have much time, so this won't be very long.

I will be ready to paint my room tonight!!! It almost seems over before it all began!! I mean, I've only been working my my room for two days!!! And I have been taking many pictures of the entire process!

Also, I have been doing a lot of driving lately! Mostly from, say, the gas station three miles away to my house, but yesterday, I drove home from my very first piano lesson!(pretty excited about that, as well!!!) and last night, we had pizza for dinner, so my mom ordered it, and I went and got it!!! I haven't been able to brave the highway yet, but I am getting close!!! I even had my very first driving terror yesterday, as well. As I was pulling up to a street corner, some lady in a HUGE car came tearing around the corner, "cutting the corner". (that's driver speak!!!)

Well, I guess that's all the time I have for today, so, TTYL!!

~Erin

PS
OH! I almost forgot! Did you all see the tabs at the top of my blog? I FINALLY figured out how to do that, and, of course, it was like stupid easy(as I knew it would be after I figured out the trick)

No comments:

Post a Comment