Monday, September 27, 2010

Christmas Carol update.....

Hey, all!

I just realized today that I never told you what happened after the auditions! I got called back!!! They actually called me LAST Thursday, and it totally slipped my mind to inform you, my readers, who were surely awaiting with bated breath, for the outcome. (RIGHT)

I didn't get a part, but I am in the chorus, as I was last year. And, seeing as I was not able to obtain a speaking role, I have decided to be the best extra on that stage!!! One of the many jobs of Christmas Carol extras is to stroll across the stage, to give a "bustling London town" feel, and I am going to be on that stage so often that the people in the audience are going to wonder to themselves "Who is that strange girl in the blue dress who keeps walking across the stage? How odd!".

Yup, that'll be me. Erin

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get a part... but I'm sure you'll be the best extra out there!

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete