Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What a surprise!!!


When I got my camera, all I could think about was taking tons of pictures with artsy angles and light sources. And, for some reason, I associated the success of those shots with using a tripod. Don't ask me why, because I don't know the answer. So, of course, I REALLY wanted a tripod.
ANYWHO.........apparently, I already own one! Who knew?! Well, my dad knew, as it turns out. You see, my dad wants me to film one of his martial arts demos on Saturday, and was was saying "Well, I guess I'll have to call Allison and ask to borrow hers" and he said "No, you don't! We have one in the basement! Yeah, we used it for the tape recorder, remember?" I did, but, for those of you who don't know or remember what a tape recorder looks like, it's HUGH! I am talking about one of those oldies, that use actual size VHS tapes, and you need your entire shoulder to support it. So, I'm thinking, "my tiny digital camera is NEVER going to fit on that big honkin' tripod!!!" I was wrong, and now I have my very own tripod!!! Oh, happy day!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! A tripod is definitely a staple for photographers. :D

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete