Friday, August 13, 2010

Of tags and cars

Rules: Answer the questions, then make up 10 of your own and tag 3 more people.

1. Sunny or Rainy?

Sunny, usually, but if I don't have anything important going on, and it's not an outright thunder storm, I like rain, as well

2. Sweet or Sour?
Sweet for sure! Not a fan AT ALL of sour anything.

3. Who is your favorite writer?Ooh, this is hard. UM........Oh! Agatha Christie, definitely!! Poirot ROCKS!!! O.K. I'm good.

4.When was the last time you ate breakfast food for dinner?
I don't remember the precise date, but I know we had eggs and bacon

5. Which is the most annoying, mosquitoes or flies?Mosquitoes, although I cannot abide either of them.
http://kissthejoyasitflies.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/mosquito_color_index.jpg
6. Sewing or Knitting?
Sewing. I've never tried knitting, but it doesn't look like any fun, so that's probably why I never tried it.
7. The beach or the mountains?
I'd say the beach. I've never seen the mountains(I don't think)so I would like to see those, but I am pretty sure I would enjoy the beach more. I love to swim :)

8. Would you rather shop at the thrift store or a brand name store?
Thrift store... But I love to find brand-name clothing at the thrift store! lol

9. Broccoli or chocolate?
DUH!!! Chocolate! I'm not STUPID!
10. Did you do this tag right when you saw it, or a couple days after?Right away!

11. Emma or North and South?
Well,I've only seen one episode of North and South,(I'm officially hooked, BTB) so I think I would have to say Emma, because it was totally awesome!!!!(The newest version)

12. Do you like winter,summer,spring or fall?
Fall and Spring!

13. What is your dream car like?
A 1966 mustang, or something else vintage-y and girl-y, like a bug :)


14. What is your favorite month?
December, because it's my birthday, my mom's birthday, my cousin's birthday, and it's Jesus' birthday :)

15. What is your favorite time of the day?
Evening

16. Are you a night owl or morning bird?
I'm your typical teenager when it comes to sleeping. I stay up 'till all hours of the night, and then force myself out of bed somewhere around noon(no, just kidding. It's more like 9!)

17. How old are you?
16

18. How many songs do you have on your MP3 player or iPod? (If you have one...)
Oh, I don't know. About 5oo songs.

19. How much time have you wasted doing this tag?
Not much. I'm a fast typer :)

20. Are you addicted to notebooks?
ummmm... I don't think so.


My Questions:

1. When is your 1/2(half) birthday?
June

2.How many pets do you have?
4 caterpillars

3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Extreme moose tracks

4. Pick your favorite author, and then pick your favorite book by that author:
Agatha Christie, "And then there were none"

5.What is your favorite song?
In christ alone

6.Audrey Hepburn, or Grace Kelly?
I think Grace Kelly. Her fashion was just a little classier than Audrey's, and, heck, she became a princess for crying out loud!!!

7. What are the current contents of your wallet?
Library card, Maurices discount card, Tim Hawkins concert ticket from April, driver's license, movie theatre gift card, $15, $25 check waiting to be cashed, and a movie ticket from who knows when.

8.Name your favorite item of clothing:
Shoes or scarfs

9. If you had $1000, what would you do with it?
I would save 10%, then split the remaining $$ in half. Then I would give one of those halves to my church, and spend the other half on a new wardrobe for myself and my mom. If there is any left after that, I would start saving for a car :)

10. You woke up and realized you had switched bodies with Miley Cyrus. What would you do?
First, I would freak out, then, once I had realized what happened, I think I would use this to the fullest advantage by going shopping in Los Angeles with the allowance of a superstar, and then, just for kicks, maybe "hang" with some of her famous friends.


Now, for my tags. I Tag:
The lovely young lady of Vixen Vintage
Cori
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment