Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog party......


Photobucket



i found this on my friend's blog, and thought it would be fun to have a summer blog party!!!! If you want to come to the party, click on the picture above :)



1. How old are you? 16


2. What is your favorite song? My all-time favorite song is "In Christ alone". but lately I have been listening to "battlefield" by Jordan Sparks, and pretty much anything by straight no chaser!!!


3. What is your favorite sport/exercise? I don't like to exercise. I never have. I think it's because I hate getting sweaty, for many reasons, and exercising makes me do that. But Lately, I have been really in the mood to go for long walks every night, and by doing that every night, not only am I getting fit, but walking doesn't make me as sweaty! I REALLY like going to the local metropark for my walks!


4. How long have you been blogging? Well, I had a blog on homeschool blogger for, like, a year, and now it's been almost a year since I started this blog, so, roughly two years.


5. What would you do for a million dollars? A lot.


6. If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be? Grace Kelly, totally! But after she's a princess, so I can go to Monaco, and eat in a palace!!!!

7. Sweet, Salty, or both? Well, both, but I think sweet more than salty


8. Which sense would you choose to give up, scent, sound, touch, taste, or sight? taste, because you need all the others to survive.


9. In what store would you like to spend the night? Meijer, because if I get locked in, there are bathrooms,(DEFFINITELY need one of those) plenty of food, so I won't starve, and there are books, so I won't get bored, and clothes, so I can stay clean! Perfect!!! Also, they are almost always open, so, even if I do get locked in, it won't be for very long. maybe a couple of house, at the most. Besides, my phone gets reception in there.


10. What super power would most like to have? I'd either like super speed, invisibility, or the ability to change myself and my surroundings into whatever I want. For example: with this power, I could look like Grace Kelly, and be on vacation in hawaii!!


Well, that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment