Friday, July 23, 2010

Not so shabby....

I have discovered this clothing website, called "shabby apple". Well, "discovered" is a strong word, but I had never even heard of it until I found it by accident, and now I see links and pictures everywhere I click! It's funny how that sometimes happens. Anywho, one of the things I like about it is, well, obviously the general 40's vintage style, but also that they sell shoes and jewelry. And the shoes don't all have sky-scraper heels, the way most "Vintage" shoes have these days. I just don't believe that an everyday woman in the 1940's would wear such un-sensible shoes on a daily basis. But another thing I like about sabby apple is that they have this sort of quiz that will tell you what dresses are best for your body type, and the prices aren't horrid, like Anthropologie, though, they can be a bit high for someone on a babysitter's salary :) It's a big plus, as well, that they are all pretty modest. I mean, I couldn't find any plunging necklines, and all the skirts go at least to the knee.But, you guys know me too well to think I wouldn't have inspiration photos! I mean, this is fashion we are talking about! inspiration photos are an absolute MUST!The color of this dress, as well as the shape and general structure, is just gorgeous!!



The perfect shoes to go with the perfect dress! I know what's going on this year's christmas list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment