Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!!!

4th of July, that is!!!! Here's a patriotic picture to get y'all in the mood!(Don't ask me why I'm typing like this. I'm hungry, and lack of food does things to me. Seriously, right now, I am wearing my civil war pettycoat and a tank top. That's my outfit right now. I can't wait for lunch)

Anywho, getting back on topic:Isn't this pretty??

So, my family isn't doing anything special today, but I would really love to hear what you guys do on the 4th!!! I can't wait to get comments on the subject!!!!



And to conclude this post, a few inspirational sayings.......



"I like to see am man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him"
~Abraham Lincoln


"National honor is National property of the highest value"
~James Monroe, First inaugural address, 1817


"From every mountain side, let freedom ring!"
~Samuel F. Smith, "America"


"Where liberty dwells, there is my country"
~Benjamin Franklin


"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson


"Ev'ry heart beats blue 'neath the red, white and blue!...."
~George M. Cohan



1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July Erin! What are you doing today?

    -Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete