Tuesday, July 6, 2010

GUESS WHAT!!

I'm learning how to drive!!!!! My mom said I could probably take the written test this Friday, or next Monday, depending on how hard I study:) So, I have been reading the handbook like crazy,trying to memorize what all the signs mean, and what to do when I'm behind a school bus, and when it's O.K. to turn right at a red light, and what not. It's more than a little confusing. Oh, my WORD! I am sooooo excited!!! I figured it was time. I mean, where I live, you only have to be 15 to get your temps, and I'll be 17 in less than six months, so, I thought it was time to get a move on!!! I think one of the reasons I have waited until now is that, even though both my parents say I am a very good driver, and I have had lots of practice from driving a golf cart, I was constantly terrified that I was going to end up like this! I would just like to say.....A GOLF CART IS NOTHING LIKE A CAR!!!!!!! O.K. I'm good. I know that I am a pretty decent driver, especially since I have never taken a class, but one can still worry.

Please pray for me, and I will definitely keep you updated!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Erin!! :)
    I'm hoping to get my learner's permit soon.
    Have fun :D

    ReplyDelete