Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not your typical homeschooler......

The stereotypical homeschooler is very clean cut, always diligently and quietly doing their studies, or helping the younger ones with their work, or cleaning the house, or cooking, or building some obscure structure with the intention of creating a club that consists entirely of they and their siblings, they have so many, after all. They don't have many friends, and don't need them, because they have each other to play with.

I would just like to say, I am not like that. I see absolutely nothing wrong with playing with you brothers and sisters, but, seeing as I don't have any of those at home, I have to go for the next best thing. While the perfect homeschooler was possibly preparing lunch, this is what my friends and I were doing......brace yourselves.........Don't forget to comment and follow me!




No comments:

Post a Comment