Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspirational Monday....April 4, 2011

Yay!! I didn't forget to do an inspirational post on inspirational Monday! Again, I'm sorry I forgot last week.
Broadway musicals

I've been thinking a lot about Broadway musicals lately, getting "wicked" songs stuck in my head, and to top it off, a couple weeks ago, PBS broadcasted the Les Miz concert, and I've had "one day more" running through my head ever since, which is annoying, since I don't know any of the words. Not that that's a bad thing, I do so love to sing Broadway songs at the top of my lungs as I do my chores around the house, especially when I vacuum, that way no one else can hear me belting out "Dear officer Krumpkee", thank goodness!



I hope you all have been inspired to go around the house singing "Memory" at the top of your lungs!

~Erin

2 comments:

  1. haha! You NEED to learn the words!! ;) I know all nine parts when all the characters sing together... I just wish I had nine voices to sing them all at once.

    ~*~

    ReplyDelete