Sunday, March 20, 2011

In which I take pictures of a chocolate unicorn, and discuss the weather

Ha ha! my post title sounds like a chapter name from a turn-of-the-century novel!

A couple of weeks ago, I participated in a 4-H event, taking a class in computers, clay ornament making, and CHOCOLATE!!!!! Needless to say, that last one takes the cake, as they say.

In my chocolate-making class, we made turtles{or frogs} with tiny sugar eyes, chocolate suckers, and a 3D solid chocolate farm animal. Unfortunately, I ate my 3d chick before I thought to take a picture of it. But it tasted so good!! I did, however, manage to restrain myself long enough to take pictures of everything else!



On a completely different note, It has been warm for the past three days here! My mom and I took walks every night!!! It was great! The warm weather seems to be slowing down now, however. Too bad. I was really getting used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment