Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I wore......February 16 2011

wow. I haven't done one of these in awhile! Sorry about that! But, the past couple of weeks, I haven't done much outside of the house, so I have no reason to dress up{or even get dressed, I'm not too ashamed to admit :), hence no pictures. But that's in the past, because yesterday I actually got out of my PJs! Aren't you proud of me? Yeah, me to! LOLWhite long sleeve shirt-Meijer
Purple cardigan-Goodwill
re-fashioned peasant skirt-Meijer*
thin black belt-Kohls
cat eye glasses necklace-forever21



Isn't the pattern on this skirt awesome?! The pattern is the whole reason I didn't just get rid of the dress when it didn't fit me anymore{Well, that and I really like the flowy-ness of the skirt}



*It started out as a dress, but it didn't fit me right, so I turned it into a skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment