Sunday, February 6, 2011

B.O.L.O

In other words.....Be On the Look Out for appletree production's newest project, Alice. Based on the children's book by Lewis Carroll, we have put a modern twist on this classic tale.

It's not out yet, and I can't give you a precise date as to when it will, but I wanted to give y'all a head's up. Sort of a sneak peek, if you will. And, as with all sneak peeks, here is a tid-bit of useless, but very interesting and possibly entertaining information about the process:

The entire story is portrayed by only three people. And here they are:

From left to right: Zakk, Erin{Me!} and Adam
{don't worry. Adam does NOT wear those ridicules fake lip rings. He was just messing with me, because he knows I hate it when he wears those.
LOL}

For those of you who don't already have it, here is a link to my youtube channel. If you click on it, it will take you straight there, and you can keep yourself updated on our projects!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment