Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I need a silent night.

Sorry, you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer for those photos. What I do have is my first ever karaoke!!! I was really bored after school today, and I had this accompaniment track on my computer from having sung it in church last December, so I thought I would have some fun with it!

Have you ever heard the song "I need a silent night" by Amy Grant? It's really pretty, and super easy to sing! Don't believe me? Click this link and see for yourself! Yeah, I know. It's a Christmas song, and it's barely November, but, what can I say?(actually, it's the only instrumental song on my computer :)

In case you've never heard the song before, you can listen to it right now!! I'm telling you, I love this song!!!



Enjoy!!!

~Erin

1 comment:

  1. I loved when you sang this :)
    Its a perfect song for you, in my humble opinion <3

    ReplyDelete