Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Colorful braid

Yesterday, during a 4-H meeting, the group was making Christmas ornaments as our project for that day. My friend, Zakk, and I had finished early, and were just sitting there talking and listening to his ipod{nothin' but 80's heavy metal, people. NOTHING!!!!} Anywho, so he was playing with some yarn left over from the stash he had used to make dreadlockes for his ornament person{yes, you read right} and he said "Have you ever had your hair wrapped in yarn? They do that at county fairs, and such." I said I hadn't, and he grabbed my comb from my backpack pocket, the left-over yarn, and got to work. Roughly 15 minutes later, I had this:

Now, I like it. But what do you guys think? Unfortunately, I had to take it out. It was a choice between hair accessories, and a shower. I picked the shower. You'll thank me later. :) But the braid is, cute, no?

1 comment: