Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A touching poem about friendship

NONE OF THAT SISSY STUFF!

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems? Well,here is a series of promises that actually speek of true friendship. You will see no cutsey smiley faces on this card – just the cold,hard truth of our great friendship:

1) When you are sad – I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider jacked up on Mountan Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)When you are blue – I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you

3)When you smile – I will know you are plotting something that I HAVE to be a part of!

4)When you are scared – We will high-tail it out of here!

5)When you are worried – I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining,you big BABY!

This is my oath…I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask – because you are my FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment