Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nothing to say

Why, hello, all!

I'm sure you've all been anxiously wondering why I have seemingly dropped off the face of the blogging world! Well, I have two quite viable excuses.

Excuse #1
I have been ill for the past three days. Nothing serious, just a cold, but a pretty bad one. I used up two boxes of tissues in three days. YEAH.

Excuse #2
Seeing as I have been indisposed, I have had nothing to write about.


I hope that now I am on the mend I will have some more things in my day-to-day life that are interesting enough to write about to you, my wonderful readers! Until that grand occasion occurs, I have decided to share a video. This is my favorite song of all time. I have many favorite songs, at least one in each gonre. "Georgiana" from the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack for classical, "Mary's song", "Love story" for country, you get the idea. But this is the one that tops them all. I never get tired of listening to it, and the words always get to me, so I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do!





PS
~Please don't forget to vote on the poll that is on my sidebar. I would really appreciate your input and opinions, thank you~

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard that song before, I love it!
    You should sing that in Church sometime, I can see you singing that :D
    Anyway, I hope you get well soon.
    Ta ta,
    Cori

    ReplyDelete