Thursday, October 21, 2010

An honor I couldn't refuse.....

I've been tagged! By Allison! Thank you, Allison!

So, here are the rules:

You are given 8 questions from the person who tagged you before, your job is to answer them, write 8 questions of your own, then tag 8 people with your questions.


1. What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

Um, the weirdest thing.......Oh! A couple weeks ago, I was helping to sell candy for my 4-H group by going door to door, and this kid poked his head out of a third-story window and shouted at the top of his voice "If you smoke, we don't want any!". He was my only candy sale that day.....

2. If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would you choose?

I think I would like for my family to be more well off. Our house is very small, and I don't really like it :(

3. What is your favorite day of the week?

I don't really have them. I usually enjoy my whole week!

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Like, 12.

5. Can you speak another language?

Yes

6. What is a song you currently love?

In Christ alone, and Viva La Vida(by coldplay)

7. If you could do anything today, what would you do?

Go shopping :)

8. What would you say if I said I was going to take you out to see any movie, and go to dinner anywhere you want? What movie would you want to go see? Where would we eat?

I would say "Gee, thanks!! How nice of you!" Then I would suggest that we Catch the next Harry Potter movie(Which isn't even out yet, so that wouldn't work) and stop for a bit at Chiptle's after!!!


now, here are my questions:

1. What is the largest book you have ever read?

2.What is the farthest you have ever been from home?

3. Favorite Mexican restaurant?

4.Are you a mac, or a PC?

5. If you were a famous singer, what would be your ganre of music?

6.Quick! name the first five songs that pop into your head who's titles begin with an S.

7. What was the last book you read?

8. Are you a couch potato, or an exercise junkie?



O.K.!!! have fun with these!! I can't wait to read your answers!

Now, I am going to break the rules and only tag 4 blogs:

Vixen Vintage
Strawberry Koi

The daybook
Casey's musings

1 comment:

  1. Awe, thank you for tagging me! :) What a funny quiz, I've actually never counted me shoes... with as many as I have, I still feel like I only wear about three pairs and feel like I need more "staple" shoes... such a girl! lol ;)

    Love,
    Aya of Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete