Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Carol update......

Welcome, one and all!

Here are the pics from tonight's rehearsal, plus a bonus video!!!!


This is our vocal instructor


The adult Chorus in its entirety practicing "Joy to the World"


Friend Maddie. She found it amusing that I brought Regina. ;) (Maddie doesn't know I call my camera that, or she might have a different look on her face)


Maybe I shouldn't have been singing for this clip, because you can hardly hear the altos, and pretty much all you hear is me. Sorry. I'll do better next time.



Have a wonderful fall day, and God bless us, everyone!

~Erin

1 comment:

  1. I am just letting you know that we aren't coming tonight. I really wanted to but my mom said that tonight we are going to not come.

    Sorry :(
    Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete