Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pictures!!!!! part 2

Here are the last of my room-reno pictures for your enjoyment!




My new lamp. Cute, huh?


My shelf of records, and post cards with famous paintings on them


This is the book shelf I got from IKEA


My "Wizard of OZ" shelf, with my calender under it. Each month is another vintage ad for Coca-cola.


It took a week, and a lot of elbow grease, but it was totally worth it, and now my room is perfect!!! I've still a couple of things to put in. I need an area rug, and one more shelf to put all my jewelry and hair supplies on, but other than that, I'm TOTALLY finished!!!!!

~Erin

3 comments:

  1. My room is getting lovel-ed right now too... I'll post pics when I'm done! hehe :)

    Love,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    I did not remember seeing that really cute lamp. We need a new lamp for my room, where did you get it?

    ~Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete