Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want......

L ately, I have really been thinking about my fashion statement, or the lack-there-of, more likely. I don't have very many pretty things in my closet, mostly because I have learned to shop for things that can make many different outfits, or something that will fit me for a long time, because I don't know when I can get another one. But, if I could buy whatever I wanted, my closet would look something like this:

Tutu skirts

Definitely a longer version of this skirt, but in jean.(I am actually going to make one as soon as I get the money for fabric and elastic :)

Short boots(with not so big of a heel)


Those necklaces with a thousand and one trinkets on them(I got this picture from forever21, for those of you who know me, and may want to buy me something for, say, my birthday, or just because you love me!!! hint hint)



And in my hair I would wear a lot of Alice bands.......


And also big flowers.........

And bows!!!


Of course, I am also very classic in my fashion. I am always looking to the wonderful Grace Kelly for my inspiration. But I'm a creative person with many interests, especially in fashion. I like Classic(1940's, 1950s) but I also like very girly and romantic(lots of lace and flowers) I'm just a complicated fashionista, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I know what to get you for your birthday now :)
    I love the floral skirt <3 sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete