Wednesday, June 9, 2010

That's one lovely blog!


It has very recently come to my attention that I have been awarded the "One lovely blog" award by Hannah, and I would just like to say...."I would like to thank the academy, and if I have brought any joy into your hum-drum lives, then it AINT been in vain for nothin'! "

Ha-ha! But seriously, thank you hannah! That means a lot!

And now, the only proper thing to do would be to "pass on the love" if you will, so I think I will pass this particular love on to.......


Aurora from My Jane Austen dream world

Casey from Casey's Musings

Abby from Child of Grace

Cori from Cori's blog

The girls from Bramblewood fashion

The lovely young lady from story of a seamstress

And Miss Disney from Ruffles and stuff

Of course, any of you wonderful readers may take this award with my blessing, and award it to as many people as you want!

Please don't forget to enter my giveaway! You only have six days left to enter!

~Erin

2 comments:

  1. Erin,
    I love your new blog design. It's so you. Have you looked at mine? Do you like it?

    -Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete