Friday, May 21, 2010

Mini-hoard!

I went shopping today for a plain white cardigan. I never found one, but I did get a few things that eased my pain ever so slightly:)

First up is the underskirt you wear under dresses to make the skirt puffy. It was EIGHT(count 'em!) dollars! What a steal! What's better is that the store I bought this from gives all the proceeds to finding a cure for cancer


Next are these practically new roller skates that were on sale for $2.50! Do you know how much these cost normally? Close to $50!!!!!

And last, but certainly not least are a pair of pioneer boots I actually purchased a couple of weeks ago at a garage sale. They were 50 cents.


Boy,I love getting a deal!!!!! Don't forget to comment and follow me!

~Erin

5 comments:

  1. I love "steals"! Lovely pioneer boots! I have some that are similar, only I found them at a thrift store a couple years ago, and now they are really worn in from constant use!

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so WRONG! (in a good way.)

    Allison ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! I am giving you the sunshine award. Come and get it off my blog.

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you three who have commented so far, and to Allison, EAT MY DUST!!! No,I'm just kidding. Hey, you are the one that got a regency prom dress for 25 cents! Now that's what I call wrong!(In a good way!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin,
    Thank you for the nice sewing tip that you gave me. I guess I will have to try harder stuff.

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete