Monday, April 19, 2010

Of tissues and taggs


I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but I have been sick for the past couple of days, and, though I am slowly on the mend, I am not quite myself.







I do have good news, however. I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!! YAY! So, here it is:


Hannah, from Hannah's corner, tagged me!

#1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?
Beautiful ending by Barlowgirl

#2- What is the best book you have read recently?
The mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

#3-Do you sing a lot?
Yes,I'm a shower rock star!(LOL)

#4-Sweet or salty?
Definitely sweet!

#5-What is your favorite hobby?
Writing plays

#6-What books have you read at least 3 times?
The hobbit( I read it at least 8 times!)
Chasing Vermeer( I think I read it 4 times)
Harry Potter(I have read all 7 of them about a hundred times!)

#7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet?
Blogger,Allison's blog, Hannah's blog, and "My Jane Austen dreamworld"blog, ImDb,


#8-What were the last things you bought?
I bought a really cute skirt from Metrostyle. Here's a picture....................................>

#9-Which fictional character do you think you are most like?
Um....I guess Elizabeth Bennet,because I tend to judge people totally from my first impression(I know that's awful, but I'm working on it.)

#10-Favorite earliest memory?
I can't think of any :(

#11-What do you do to change your mood?
Thinking of something happy, or reading, or anything to get my mind off of what is making me upset

#12-What was the last meal you ate?
Left-over Mac and cheese

#13-Do you want to learn another language?
Well,I have to take at least two years of a foreign language to graduate high school, and I chose french

#14-Five things you can’t live without?
1. God
2. Water
3. food
4. clothes
5. Chocolate

#15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph
The book is "Ishi, last of his tribe"-written by Theodora Kroeber

"All day and night the warm rain fell, while under the warming earth the New year was born:pale shoots from sleeping bulbs and seeds pushed their way to the light."


#16-What is something you would like to say right now?
To my mother: "I feel dreadful,and I am tired of doing school! I want to sit outside on the porch and read to my heart's content!"

#17-What are you looking forward to?
I am looking forward to my history class on Wednesday, because we are writing a murder mystery play, and we are going to start it this week.

Now, tag five people.

Allison from girl of the Prairie
Hannah from Hannah's corner
Julia from the thoughts of liberty moonbeam
Abby from child of grace
Cori from Cori's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment