Monday, April 26, 2010

In which I am tagged!


I've been tagged! Thank you Allison!

Here's what you have to do:

A) Post about your tag!

B) Pick some other bloggers who deserve the PURE IN HEART award

C) Leave a comment on the people's blogs letting them know you tagged them! ( you may tag whoever you want, even the person who tagged you, if you like)

D) Answer these questions and put them up in a blog post:


1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas?
Apples!

2: How many siblings do you have?
4(two brothers, two sisters, all older)

3: How old are you?
16

4: Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other?
City

5: Scissors or glue?
Scissors! Glue is too messy.

6: describe your dream house.
Imagine Groombridge place(the house in Pride and Prejudice) and James Madison's house. Now, put it on Prince Edward island,furnish it with beautiful antiques and other vintage pieces, and you have my dream house!

7: Is your room clean?
Well.....he,he......it's not dirty, persay,but it's not exactly spotless.

8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be?
Elizabeth Bennett. of course.

9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England?
England!!!!

10: What denomination are you?
I guess you could call it "Nazarene"

11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!)
No, and I never really did. I always wanted too, though. When I was little, I would go to bed with a toy, but then I would either drop it in my sleep, or drop it on purpose, because it was uncomfortable.

12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
Chocolate! I HATE jelly beans!

13: What is your favorite book?
That is a d-i-f-f-i-c-u-l-t one to answer.... hmmm. I have no idea.

14: Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip and extreme moose tracks. It's AMAZING! O.k. It's chocolate icecream with chocolate covered fudge,with ribbons of dark chocolate throughout. Oh, my mouth is watering as I type!

15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
DUH!!! Pizza!

16: What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Either figure skating or speed skating! Go, Apolo Ohno!

17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do?
Totally go shopping, then record a song, maybe meet some other famous people that she knows.

18: Describe yourself in three words: Total. Valley. Girl!

19: What chore do you positively hate?
I'm not that fond of cleaning in general,so,by nature, I positively despise chores of any sort.

So, I tag:
Hannah, over at Hannah's corner
Allison, over at Girl of the Prairie
Abby, from Child of Grace
Cori, from Cori's blog
And Julia, from The thoughts of liberty moonbeam

No comments:

Post a Comment